神秘内容 Loading...
"I'm sorry." (来源:英语学习门户网站EnglishCN.com)
“对不起。”
"That's not enough."
“说‘对不起’就够了。”
"I laid a trail."
“我留有痕迹。”
"You did what?"He was outraged.
“你到底做了什么呀?”他怒气冲冲的。
"I wanted you to find me."
“我想让你找我。”
"I was terrified-I thought-"
“我当时很害怕——我还以为——”
"I'm sorry." She stood up. "I suppose I wanted to frighten you."
“对不起,”她站起来。“我想我原来只想吓唬吓唬你。”
"Why ?" he barked at her.
“为什么?”他大声问道。
She looked away again. "I didn't think you wanted me any more."
她又一次转移了目光。“我还以为你不会再要我了呢。”
"Wanted you?"
“要你?”
"You haven't spoken to me. You seemed so cold. Indifferent somehow."
“你没有对我说过,你似乎很冷淡,在某种程度上无动于衷。”
"But it's you who were indifferent."
“可无动于衷的是你。”
She looked genuinely amazed."I don't know what you're talking about."
她看上去真的很吃惊。“我真不知道你在说什么。”
"I thought you wanted Tom. Didn't want to be with me."His voice broke.
“我还以为你想要汤姆,不想和我在一块哩。”他的声音沙哑。
"I thought you found him-more fun."
“我还以为你找他——开心去了呢。”